Our knowledge of real-life EW operations and innovative approach to military simulation training led us to create the Networked Electronic Warfare Training Simulator (NEWTS).
NEWTS comprises three core applications:
- Electronic Warfare Mission Support Tool (EWMST)
- Communications Exploitation Training Tool (COMETT)
- Signals of Interest (SOI) Repository
All are non-operational, procedural training applications, and have been designed to be used over LAN and / or WAN architecture.
They can be used in isolation for individual training, but when combined they replicate a real-life EW operations intelligence cycle fulfilling collective training environments:
- Planning and direction of EW assets (EWMST)
- Collection and exploitation of communications data (COMETT)
- Processing, analysis and collation of information (SOI Repository)
- Production, dissemination and reporting of intelligence to commanders via EWMST and messaging tools.
NEWTS provides a first class suite of tools that facilitates effective EW training and is used in our training facility in Lincoln, or can be purchased to facilitate customers' own training delivery requirements.
Find out more information about our selection of Specialist Software Toolsets